Thursday, November 19, 2009

KMC Stampers Group on Yahoo!


Well, I've gone and thrown more fuel on my calendar fire and decided to start a Yahoo group for Stampin' Up! demonstrators located in the Kaiserslautern Military Community. I know this group will ebb and flow as members PCS in and out of the community but I thought it would be nice to have a forum just for demos in our area. I think there are enough of us in the area that if we banded together to support one another, not only would our businesses be more successful but it would be a great way to meet other demos and possibly draw attention to our orphaned group here in Germany from SU! headquarters to get more support for regional training, etc. We'll see how it goes and how much enthusiasm it draws! I'm excited about getting it going and hopefully there will be enough interest that this can become a real means of support for SU! demos in the area.

No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails