Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Box-in-a-bag



http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/stampin_with_di/2008/06/box-in-a-bag-tutorial.html

I've promised and promised to post this project and here it is....finally!! I designed this project for one of my stamping clubs using SU!'s new Urban Garden designer paper and absolutely love how it turned out. This is such a fun project and very practical, as most of us need a gift bag at the last minute that's original and inexpensive. I've included a link above to a step-by-step tutorial by Diana Gibbs. The only change to her tutorial that I would recommend is using a scallop punch rather than the corner rounder for the scalloped outer strip, primarily to save time. Using the corner rounder can be time consuming and tedious so invest in the scallop punch if you can. Happy crafting!

Supplies: SU! Urban Garden DP, SU! Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla cardstock, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, tag punch, Crop-A-Dile, SU! Say it with Scallops stamp set, 1 1/2 and 1 1/4" scallop square punches, Scor-tape, and Scor-pal.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That Urban Garden DP is so yummy!

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails