Wednesday, February 13, 2008

5-in-1 Card Purse

This is my latest project for my classes at the Ramstein Arts & Crafts Center: the 5-in-1 Card purse. I stamp-lifted this adorable project from Amy Celona's website, which I've listed in my blog links.
Her site has a wonderful step by step tutuorial if you want to try this project yourself. Since I teach at the A&C Center, the sky is the limit on the products used to complete each project. Here I used Daisy Bucket papers, ribbon from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts, CTMH stamps and
sparkles, and Stampin' Up! ink, stamps, cardstock, punches, and the 5-in-1 card template. It's an eclectic mix of products but it gives my students an opportunity to road test a greater variety of products. The Daisy Bucket Papers are absolutely adorable, with a less conventional blend of colors for Valentine's Day, and a pebbly texture to the paper. I did have to reinforce the inside of the flap with cardstock since the paper isn't as sturdy as SU! Designer papers but the paper design makes it worthwhile.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love to see pictures of the projects!

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails