Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Brain on Schoolwork...Any Questions?


This probably dates me but does anyone remember those fried egg "brain on drugs" commercials? You know, "This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?" That's how my brain feels right now only it's fried from schoolwork, not drugs! I'm currently taking an upper level Literature Theory course and an Understanding Computers course. I should be able to handle two classes, right? My poor brain is so confused between symbol, content, color, and allegory, then throw in how the CPU, ALU, and FPU are all essential for processing computer functions and I'll be lucky to pass tests for either class. If I get an essay question, I'm in trouble!! The question is, will all this higher education benefit my brain or fry it before I have chance to do anything good with it? Only time will tell but in the meantime, I'm going to go do something mindless like watch a chick flick! Until next time....

No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails