Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I finally have my own blog!

I've resisted modern technology for long enough and finally opted to get a blog. Blogger is free and easy and did I mention free? I'll try it out to see if it meets my needs and if not, I can always hit the delete button or switch to a pricey blog that does more. Anyhoo, welcome to my blog! It will be a mish-mash of rubberstamping stuff, school stuff, and just plain 'ol life stuff. Boring for some of you, perhaps, but therapeutic for me and a way to finally answer all those crafters in my life with, "Yes, I finally have a stinkin' blog! Are you happy now?" As you may have guessed from the glaring title of my blog, I'm into cows. What's not to love about a cow? It has four stomachs, which means it's always lunchtime, lives to be large, and can easily be converted into steak and a beautiful sofa! I know, I'm crazy but life would be so boring without a bit of zaniness. So enjoy all the musings and fun of my new blog!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hey, Andrea! Welcome to the blog world! :)

mrsnigby said...

Hey Angi! Thanks for visiting my blog!

slopes said...

I am blogging!!!!! Love the heading, love your usual wit and love the flavor of your Blog!!!! And, no I am not prejudiced!!!! Mum

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so cool! I love it!! This is a nice alternative to MySpace. :)

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails