Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chalkboard Technique

I'm finally getting caught up on past projects so I thought I'd post a few of them for your viewing enjoyment! This card utilizes the chalkboard technique featured by Beate Johns in the Splitcoaststampers Resource library. The link is listed below if you're interested in experimenting with this technique.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/chalkboard_technique/

Card Resources: SU! Heartfelt stamp set, SU! Close to Cocoa, retired Groovy Guava, Rose Red, Very Vanilla cardstock, retired Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon, vintage brads, SU! Craft White, Classic Close To Cocoa ink, Certainly Celery and Rose Red Chalk, retired Ginger Blossom Designer Paper, and misc. punches.

1 comment:

loveanjel4! said...

I love love this card.

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails