Friday, June 5, 2009

Joe the Harley Dude

My honey finally sent photos for me to publish on my blog...aren't they fabulous?! Joe's parents asked him if there was anything he wanted from California and he requested some Harley Davidson t-shirts for his group (there's a story there but I can't remember all of it). The shop in Fresno donated the shirts with one stipulation: they had to send back photos of their group wearing the shirts. (Joe is the handsome guy in the red and black ball cap on the left wearing dark brown cargo pants) It's so funny seeing the group with their beards and how full they've gotten since they left.
Here's the "bumper" version, with the guys showing off the back of their shirts. I'll be so happy when I see this group come home!


No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails