Friday, May 29, 2009

Mini Accordion Album

There are times when I despair that I seldom come up with my own original projects and I've finally decided that there are so many stinkin' good ideas out there, why not just happily CASE them and make them my own? Why strain my brain to come up with something new when someone else has already created a fabulous project that I like? Perhaps one of these days the creative juices will flow more freely but in the meantime, I will not look gift crafts in the mouth. Here is yet another project I discovered on someone else's blog and tried for myself. I love this album! I enjoy scrapbooking but I don't seem to have time for anything but mini albums and this little album is perfect for a quick and easy project that also makes a fabulous gift.

The insert holds 4-3 1/2 x 5" photos. There isn't much room for embellishments but you don't want anything with too much dimension as it will prevent the album from shutting properly and possibly damage your other photos. I'll be sending this particular album to Joe's aunt, who has been battling cancer and is currently hospitalized. She's a special lady and I hope you'll pray for her! If you'd like to view a fantastic video tutorial on this project, visit Angie Juda's blog. Happy crafting!
Supplies: SU! Good Morning Sunshine DSP, SU! So Saffron and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and cardstock, SU! Great Friend stamp set, SU! Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla double-sided satin ribbon, SU! Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, SU! Spiral and Designer Label punches, Scor-Tape, adhesive, and sanding blocks



No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails