Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! Aren't the blossoms on this tree lovely? I photographed it during Jordan's recent class field trip and thought it would be a lovely tribute for Mother's Day. For every mom reading this blog, I wish you a beautiful day with your family and pray that you rejoice in all the joy, heartache, and laughter that comes with having children. I'm so thankful for my own mom and the influence she's had on my life. I hope she knows what a blessing she is to me! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hope your Mother's Day was lovely!

Just noticed that your shopping links are getting longer! lol

Was wondering if you are heading up any bulk buys lately...just trying to account for my household weight before I move! ha!

Have a great day!

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails