Friday, May 15, 2009

Cogsmo Cricket Birthday

My third posting for today: talk about overkill! I haven't posted any projects recently and thought I'd get off my lazy hiney and take some pics. I'm always looking for gift bag/card ideas, especially having a 9 year old who is always being invited to parties. Most of his friends are boys but sometimes boy themed papers are difficult to find. Utilizing the Cogsmo Cricket "Cogsmo" paper from a previous project, I threw together a matching gift bag and birthday card set for a party Jordan is going to this afternoon. I ordered a bajillion of the craft bags from Packaging Source and have been using them for every occasion, just altering them appropriately based on who the gift is for.
How can you not love this paper? The pattern reminds me of the characters in the movie "Robots"! The card took me about 10 minutes to design and throw together, with paper to spare for duplicates. Thanks for checking out my projects!
Supplies: Stampin' Up! Real Red, Bayou Blue cardstock and classic ink, SU! Toybox (retired) , Everyday Flexible Phrases (retired) and It's Your Birthday (retired) stamp sets, Cogsmo Cricket "Cogsmo" Designer 8x8" paper pack, SU! library clips and silver brads, Cricut, paper piercer/tool, white DMZ floss, window punch, foam dimensional tape, adhesive,

No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails