Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rub-On Jar



Right after Christmas my husband took me on a "shopping" date, where he let me drag him to some of my favorite local stores. REAL, which is like a German WalMart Super Store, had these adorable ceramic topped glass jars for 1 euro a piece. My husband was so sweet and lugged two baskets full of jars around the store for me! The jars are perfect for the Love & Happiness rub ons available during Stampin'Up!'s Sale-A-Bration promotion. I designed this jar for my Paper Junkies Club at the Ramstein Arts & Crafts Center using SU! Cool Caribbean Cardstock, paper from the Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit, brads, grosgrain ribbon, and a triple flower punch. The rub ons take a bit to get used to and I'm still looking for a way to seal the rub ons onto the jar so they don't scratch off. Suggestions are welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I can't believe I missed this class. The jar is soo cute! I am in need of a make up.

Love
Tasha

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails