Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Jewelry from Etsy...I'm in love!

For some folks, Ebay or Craigslist are very dangerous but for me, nothing is more dangerous than Etsy! If you are a crafter on any level or you love handmade items, this is the place for you because everything on the site is either handmade or can be used to make handmade items. Besides paper, sterling silver jewelry is a weakness for me (big reason why I sell Silpada!) I love unusual, well-crafted, good quality sterling silver jewelry and the piece I received in the mail today certainly met those qualifications. The ring, called Silver Tempest, was designed by Alicia Istanbul of Istanbul Designs and is just lovely.
The ring is made of sterling silver oxidized wire and will go nicely with several of the oxidized pieces I have from Silpada. Some of the pieces on Alica's site are a bit pricier than others (this ring was only $38.00!) but the beauty of the craftsmanship is worth it.




I loved the packaging Alicia sent the ring in and she included a lovely thank you note and this pair of earrings for free! They're a bit small for me since I tend to like chunkier pieces but they're simple and classy. If you enjoy sterling silver jewelry, I highly recommend visiting Alicia's shop on Etsy and seeing what she has to offer. Happy shopping!



No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails