Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Winner is....


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 6
Timestamp: 2009-03-29 11:01:53 UTC


I assigned a number to each person who left a posting for me for the free Papertrey Ink stamps and then entered them into a Random Integer Generator to try and make the selection of the winner as fair as possible. And the winner is...............Nancy Williams! Congratulations to Nancy for being the winner and I thank everyone who played along and left me blog suggestions. I've already visited a few of them and been inspired. Everyone's crafting styles are so different and I tend to get a bit stagnant in my crafting so I appreciate seeing what other crafters are doing. I'll be posting some projects based on your suggestions in the coming weeks so be sure to stop back by!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks Andrea for the fun! Can't wait to see what you make... :)

Congrats Nancy!

loveanjel4! said...

Congrats Nancy!!

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails