Friday, March 20, 2009

Photo of the Week

I'm discovering I have some favorites among our recent photos that would be worth sharing and this one fell into the "favorite" catagory. For those of you who don't know my background, Joe and I met in high school at the restaurant shown in the picture, later marrying at the ripe old ages of 18 and 19. Ah, the glory days of working in a fast food restaurant! Who knew that selling hamburgers could lead to true love :) We thought it would be fun to celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary at the place that started it all (I can hear some of you laughing as you read this so be nice!) plus it was a cheap way to celebrate our anniversary and see everybody at the same time. Anyway, Joe's mom loves to take photos and I managed to capture this priceless look on Joe's face as she got up close and personal with her camera. What a hoot!

No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails