Sunday, August 31, 2008

Onesie Card Tutorial


Isn't this card adorable? Our local SU! demo group met last week and this was the project demo'd by Ally, one of our newest demonstrators. The card is super easy and would make a great baby shower invite, gift card or announcement. I used Barely Banana and Whisper White cardstock, retired SU! DP paper and the Announcements retired SU! set, as well as the 1 3/8" circle punch and scallop punch. Trying to use up my retired stuff! Of course, everyone got a good laugh at my expense when I pulled out my stamp set and mounted one of the stamps right there in class. It was a set I just "had to have" and then never used it! Okay, so I'm a supply hoarder but who isn't?! I've attached the link to a tutorial by Lauren Meader, who created this sweet card:
Happy card making!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card Andrea! Going to have to try this one out for a pregnant friend in the States.

Barb (and Nancy ... no computer connection @ home!)

loveanjel4! said...

That is really adorable, with everyone getting pregnant around me I am sure I will be able to use this one at some point. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad you posted this, 'cuz I couldn't make the meeting. Tanya said it was on SCS but you got to me first! Also love the other posts, esp. the box and the stationery box!
Love your blog, Miz Nigby
Miss P.

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails