Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stationery Box

This is my last posting for today, I promise! I made this for a class a few weeks ago and have gotten so many rave comments on it, I just had to post it for all the world to see. If you want to see other styles of this same project, visit http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ for more ideas. The base of the box is made from Bazzill Basics Bling line of pearlescent textured cardstock. The lid is paper from K&Company and the Sage Shadow cardstock and stamps are Stampin'Up!

Isn't this gorgeous? The project is not as difficult to make as you'd think by looking at it. There's a tutorial by Jackie Topa that I can e-mail to you if you're interested in step-by-step instructions (I'm still figuring out how to link files to my blog. I'm so technically challenged!) or you can Google "Stationery Box" and find numerous links to this project. The monogram stamps are from Papertrey Ink, scallop punches from Marvy Uchida and EK Success, and the adhesive pearls are from K&Company.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I don't know why I haven't made one of these yet. It's on my to do list. I'll probably have time now that I'll have both boys in school during the day! Thanks for sharing yours it's pretty!

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails