Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Waterfall Technique

Two posts in one day...it's a miracle! Here's the latest project from my August Paper Junkies Club held at the Ramstein Arts & Crafts Center: a Waterfall card, so named for the "waterfall" effect when pulling the tab to reveal multiple images. Many of you recognize this technique, as it has been around for years, but this is actually my first Waterfall Technique card! One advantage of teaching is forcing myself to expand my creative abilities so that I can challenge the wonderful crafters who take my classes. This project was CASE'd from Linda Heller off of Stamping School. Owls/birds are very popular in crafting this year and I couldn't resist buying this very affordable mini clear stamp set from Hero Arts. The Garden Green, Very Vanilla, and Close To Cocoa cardstock and inks/markers are from Stampin'Up! Enjoy!



No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails