Thursday, April 9, 2009

Altered Password Book

I know I've posted altered notebooks before but I thought I'd share one I recently created for Jordan. It's difficult to find good "manly" or "boyish" crafting projects out there but a random blog-hop a few months ago yielded an adorable card designed with this Cosmo Cricket robot paper called Cogsmo. Isn't this paper awesome? Very much a "boy" paper, with lots of cool sayings and designs throughout the set. I keep a small notebook with passwords and usernames for the various newsletters and blogs I subscribe to and Jordan wanted something similar since he visits various game sites and can't seem to remember his usernames and passwords. This project would be great for a kid's party, either as a project for the kids to make or a party favor. The notebooks are only 39 cents so it's definitely an inexpensive project and it takes about 15 minutes to complete. Happy crafting!

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Designer Paper, SU! Whisper White cardstock, pewter brads, Crop-A-Dile, dimensionals, Oriental Trading mini alphabet set, SU! window punch, cotton cording, notebook

No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails