Friday, April 17, 2009

More Etsy Goodies!

I'm addicted to Etsy!!!!!!!! Somebody please block my computer from allowing me on their site.....! I love, love, love Etsy! Okay, I'm okay now. Frequently I will see a product on a project that you just can't find overseas or if you find it, it's really pricey. Most of the vendors on Etsy are very reasonably priced and everyone I've done business with has given such great customer service. So here's my enabler alert for the week: The Polkadot Strawberry

Isn't this pompom trim just gorgeous? Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's my "signature color". (Okay, who knows what movie that line came from?!) I'm working on an awesome project by Ali Edwards and this trim would be perfect for it (click on Ali's name and it will link you to my nifty new project). The Polkadot Strawberry carries oodles of beautiful trims, ribbons, and beads. The vendor is allowing me to bulk order my trim, which I think is uber nice, and there are so many lovely colors and textures to choose from. So if you're working on a crafting project and you're looking for some rich, beautiful trims, this is the shop to visit.

No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails