Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thank You Card: Experiment Two

This is card experiment two, inspired threefold by: a scrapbook page layout on pg. 6 of the new SU! Occasions Mini Catalog, a Kwerner Design Challenge, and a card by Beate Johns. I've been trying to add more layering and detail to my cards but just haven't found my own "niche" yet so there's a tendency to cheat and check out what everyone else is creating. The "Gratitude" stamp and details beneath it are from a new clear stamp set I recently purchased from Technique Tuesday called Family Circle. It was designed by Ali Edwards and features her terrific sense of style that I felt would compliment this layout. So, what do you think? Card one or card two? I think I prefer this one but I'm determined to keep playing with the colors Jordan likes until I find a design I think she'll like. Enjoy!

Supplies: SU! Close To Cocoa, Shimmer White, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze cardstock, SU! Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze Classic ink, SU! Urban Garden Designer Series paper, SU! Great Friend stamp Set, Technique Tuesday Family Circle by Ali Edwards stamp set, SU! eyelet lace and 1" punches, SU! corduroy buttons and Chocolate dotted ribbon, paper piercer/mat set, mini glue dots, dimensionals

No comments:

Number of cows visiting my pasture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails